Thursday, June 27, 2013

Father's Day

I spent Father's Day with three of my very favorite fathers:  my father, Mark (father of my babies), and Scott (father of my sister's children).  And of course, we were at the lake.
 
Here's what that looked like:
 
 
Mae's cannonball.
 
 
Abigail's "pencil dive"
 
 
Scotty and Abigail in a Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid moment.
 
 
Megan the Lake Fairy. 
 
 
Megan and Karen.
 
 
 Karen solo.
 
 
 Mark in a dive.
 
 
Mark and Abigail.
 
 
We spent some time canoeing.
 
 
 
Hanging out playing Catch Phrase
 
 
Chatting on the front deck
 
 
Snuggling.
 
 
And playing more Catch Phrase.
 
 
Mae discovered a new passion--one she was actually very quick to master.
 
 
She spent so much time on this paddleboard, she came home with big scrapes on her thighs and shoulders, but was completely blissed out.
 
And THAT was a good Father's Day weekend. 

1 comment: