Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family Photo Time

Each year, Mark and I take a photo for our Christmas card. This year, we also took the opportunity to get one of the whole Kee clan. Actually, we got more than one, but you know how those things go...hard to get twelve people looking in the same direction at once, much less smiling!


I know what you may well be thinking: "Who was the photographer? Jax?"

No! My handy-dandy self timer!


Hey, if you've been good this year, maybe you'll get an autographed one in the mail! If you haven't been good, send a check or money order :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE!! It's great to see all of the Kee's. What a fabulous looking bunch. And the girls are getting so big and look very pretty in your family picture. I sure hope you don't consider me as being naughty...............

    ReplyDelete