Sunday, July 3, 2011

Abby's Blog

My daughter, Abigail, told me she wanted to write a blog. She wanted to take her own pictures and write about them. So I showed her how to use my camera, and she busily started clicking away. Later that morning, we reviewed her shots. She chose her first subject, and I showed her the caption space where she could write.

Turns out, she was not satisfied with just writing captions...oooohhhh noooooo. She wanted lots of space in which to type her commentary. I was a bit skeptical, but kept it to myself and set up a word document, inserting the picture she had chosen. So here I give you...Abby's first post:


This is a picture of daddy. He works on houses. He is a pro at that. A pro is when you get paid for doing something. He worked on my friend Emma’s house, he worked on Mrs.Fellding’s house. He has planit Earth on his shirt. It has a rocket lonching. He has light blue eye’s. He has werdy fat glasses. Abby

I don't know about you, but I was pretty darn impressed!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I want a signed copy of her first book! I especially like the part about the "werdy fat glasses." GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Abigail!! Maybe you can help me with a blog entry when I get to your house!!

    ReplyDelete