Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Mommy

Last week was my Mommy's birthday. Is it possible that the older I get, the younger she gets? She is one of those amazing people with seemingly boundless energy. She loves to travel, and is always tackling some new project. And judging from the fact that her mother is still going strong, I'd say she'll continue to inspire us all for many years to come.

Usually we venture out to some "out of the norm" spot for her birthday. She likes the high country, so we'll take a picnic basket and go. But this year we switched it up and headed downtown to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. My dad and sister Karen were also there but had already headed out the door before I thought to take a pic.


When I saw this picture, several things registered in my brain:

1) Clearly I didn't get the memo on the floral theme
2) Just LOOK at how tall and lanky those girls are...where did my babies go???!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to a beautiful lady!! Looking forward to seeing you all on July 13!!

    ReplyDelete