Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let's make a deal

Yes, I've been quiet for a while. Yes, I've got a lot of stories to tell. Yes, I'll do a better job of staying current!

But for now, just a quick story.

Have I mentioned that I'm a room mother for Abigail's class? Yes! Me!!! Mae's class has several very involved moms so I don't feel guilty about tending to one over the other.

So I was preparing for a party, and I asked Abigail: "Should I make cupcakes or brownies for the tomorrow?"

"Both", she answered.

"No...cupcakes OR brownies. Either, or."

Barely missing a beat, she replies "Oh...well after you make 'either', can you make 'or'?"

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!

2 comments:

  1. After you get with making either AND or, I will take some of that other stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something they picked up from Daddy!

    ReplyDelete