Monday, October 25, 2010

The Pitch

One of the things I wanted to do for the Open House was put together some "story boards" to provide details that people could browse through at their leisure. I built a powerpoint presentation to make slides, and mounted them on posterboard. I also received a lot of teasing about making people sit through a timeshare-like sales pitch before they could get a snack. OK, it was kind of funny! But I was pretty happy with the result...

Here's one of my artful arrangements:


You may even recognize some of the pictures!


Now you can browse through just like at the open house. Quick...go get a glass of wine!

















Now...are you ready for a quiz?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like despite your engineering background, you have a solid future in marketing. You guys have done a fantastic job and should be proud!! I would have sat through any presentation you gave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what the girls' first science fair project looks like!

    ReplyDelete