Thursday, February 18, 2010

Color Craziness

I believe I may have mentioned in the past that we were getting ready to paint.

And that the paint selection was causing me some anxiety.

That I was having trouble chosing the direction for our home.

Here's the whole family up at the site in our primed-and-ready-to-go house.


Here are the colors of choice in their respective spots.


Oh yes, that color looks good with the cabinets. See? And I obviously have an eye for color judging by my snazzy clothing combination.


And here is a third color that I was considering using as an accent color.


See, wouldn't it look nice with these countertop options?



Rejected.

But the main color does look nice with the fireplace rock.



OK, here we go.

Ready????



What the....????

Can that BE the same color????? All over my house?

What of my soaring walls and lightness and brightness?

I was going for warmth, but am I betraying the nature of the home we designed and built????

Should I go back to white??????



I thought it would be fun to play with color.

But this is NOT fun.

These are the troubles that plague me.

So we're going to take a break and go to Aunt Judy's for a few days.

This is nothing a little Shubert's ice cream won't solve.

Right?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE GREENS AND BROWNS! THE FIREPLACE WILL LOOK AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete