Saturday, January 23, 2010

The taping whirlwind

Amidst all the other strange weather we had this week, the taping whirlwind blew through. It consisted of four men, scaffolding, and a few simple tools. Four hours later, they were gone. Mark seems satisfied with their work, so...I am too!


These guys are a different crew from the guys who hung the rock, who are different from the ones who stocked. Every task is specialized.


The guy standing at the base of the scaffolding had the specialized task of pushing it around the room while the other guy stood on top.


I hope OSHA doesn't check my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Mark, I think this guy's hair style should be the new look you go for once you start your own contracting business again. Just a thought...I think the military look is out now!

    ReplyDelete