Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's not easy being green

The Halloween paraphernalia lingered around in the house, until Abigail noticed some face paints (procured during her short-lived desire to be a frog, before the pink fairy concept took its insidious pink hold). She asked if she couldn't, pretty please, be made up like the witch shown on the packaging. How could I refuse?



She practiced her best cackles, and had fun riding her duster.



But did I throw the make-up away after that? No-ooooooooooooh.

So a couple of days later, the girls wanted to try their hand APPLYing the make-up. I was more than happy to oblige.



They took great care, enhancing my natural zombie-witch qualities.



The shining result!



As Kermit The Frog sang:

When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why, but why wonder why
Wonder, I am green and it'll do fine, it's beautiful
And I think it's what I want to be


Thank you, Kermit...I couldn't have said it better myself!

1 comment:

  1. You are much better mommy than me....not in a million years is Samuel getting this chance!

    ReplyDelete