Monday, November 9, 2009

Interesting costume ideas

My 5-year-old daughter Mae has come up with some really interesting ideas for her Halloween costume next year.

Idea #1: "Mom, next year, I'd like to be invisible".

I had to tell her that while this was a really CLEVER costume idea, it was beyond my meager costume-making ability. But isn't the confidence that she has in me awe-inspiring? Heck, maybe I can give it some more thought...


Idea #2: "OK, then, I'd like to be a baby calf, just being born."

I had to tell her that I didn't think the other kids were ready for that yet.


And I'll leave you with THAT pretty picture in your head!

1 comment:

  1. She could be the invisible man....have her look out from inside a couple buttons on a shirt and have a stick hold the hat above where it needs to be...just an idea...or wrap her in plastic wrap.....ha ha....

    ReplyDelete