Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Zack's new look, and THE THRONE

Now, anyone who knows Mark knows that he is, shall we say, independent of fashion. Not in a bad way. It's just that he is totally oblivious, and happily so. So it is with great trepidation that I offer him as the fashion trendsetter for our little group.

Enough beating around the bush...I'll just get to the point.

Mark looked so damn good after his haircut, Zachary decided to do the same.

All right, all right. Mark looked so much cooler (literally) after his haircut, Zachary decided to do the same. And he let the girls do it! I got to help, and I tell you...I must have cut five pounds of hair off that head!






I'd have to say, it was an eventful day for Zack, since it was also the day that he unveiled THE THRONE. THE THRONE is a seating environment designed and built by Zachary to usher his entrance into dorm life, Chico State, the right to vote, the right to be drafted, et cetera. And it is a real piece of work. See?




Yes, I feel majestic in it too. Heck, my drink even tastes better. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE THRONE ZACK...The shorter hair makes you look older.

    ReplyDelete