Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Road Trip - Headed to the Big City

Just finished a wonderful few days visiting with Mark's brother John in Morgan Hill. Now headed north to rendezvous with my sister Karen in San Francisco. This summer, the girls saw downtown Chicago visiting Mark's nephew Peter. Now every time we see skyscrapers, they said "There's Peter's house!" I'm sure we'll hear that several times in the next few days!

I know I've been remiss in including pictures (thanks, Tracey). Generally, when I'm logging in from the road, it's from someone else's computer, so I haven't figured out how to work all those moving parts yet. Mark is chomping at the bit at the moment to get on the road, but I'll see if I can throw a couple quick ones in here...
Teaching the girls how to make dribble castles. I forgot how fun this was! And my favorite...


The girls on the beach at Point Mugu, going to check out a sea lion

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures. I love the second one two...Mark's in a hurry to get on the road...imagine that!

    ReplyDelete