Monday, January 12, 2009

Albuquerque Visit Part 2















This is my extremely foxy husband, Mark. Look at those eyes and that smile! He finds joy in every day, and helps me to do the same. Fortunately, the girls got the eyes and the eyelashes, although the color is mine (hazel).

















Here we are at a family get-together at my sister-in-law Genie's house. I made everyone listen to my retirement music several times:

Poems, Prayers, & Promises by John Denver
I Have a Dream by Abba
Somewhere over the Rainbow by Iz
I Can See Clearly Now by Jimmy Cliff

We actually DANCED to some of it! How fun!






Here I am with my new hobby, my ukulele. It was a retirement gift from some friends of mine, who coincidentally also happen to be ukulele players/fans. I think it will be a good fit with life in the RV!












Tracey's comment here was that the party was so wild, the police had to come break it up! Really, it was our niece Heather's fiance stopping by before his shift. The girls were fascinated by all his "accessories".

Three more days here, then we hit the road again. Gotta go...Lots of visiting to do!

1 comment:

  1. A great time was had by all! Have fun on your next stop....CA or Bust!

    ReplyDelete